1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone

Ive just joined this site.

I own a 2007 Nitro.
Im wanting to apply a suspension lift since noticing that there are lifts available.
Daystar & Skyjacker.
However I have learned today that there maybe issues in fitting one of these lifts to a right hand drive Nitro.:confused:

Could anyone confirm wether or not this is the case please ?
I personally cant see what the difference could be. :(

·
Super Moderator
23,433 Posts
Hello everyone

Ive just joined this site.

I own a 2007 Nitro.
Im wanting to apply a suspension lift since noticing that there are lifts available.
Daystar & Skyjacker.
However I have learned today that there maybe issues in fitting one of these lifts to a right hand drive Nitro.:confused:

Could anyone confirm wether or not this is the case please ?
I personally cant see what the difference could be. :(
WOW! RHD When I was a Chrysler Parts Manager I would always ask the mechanics when ordering a part if the vehicle was RHD? Most would stop and think before answering. Never saw a RHD Chrysler product but had fun asking anyway.

Can you contact the manufacture of the kit you want to use? Maybe they don't know either. Members here in the US wound not know too. Might do a search on the Internet and see what you find. Believe I have seen a RHD Nitro picture w/lift but don't remember where. I'm like you not sure why the LHD regular kit would not work. GOOD LUCK and Welcome!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Investigating

Hello Rick
Thanks for the welcome. :)
I just found out today that there maybe issues fitting either Daystar or Skyjacker lift kits to my Nitro.
But I intend finding out before I order.:cool:
Its a RHD 2007 2.8TD SXT in Electric Blue. Gorgeous motor. :D
But I want to improve its stance. Lift etc.
Seen lots of pics on google, mainly from USA, and I like. :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts