Dodge Nitro Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All!
Just got my 2011 Dodge Nitro Heat 4.0. Im liking it so far, but missing my 2010 Camaro alot. Having to get rid of my dream car was the hardest thing Ive done so far lol. But with getting married soon, buying a house, etc. I had to get something more practical.
Tell me... what are people using for side steps on there Nitros? The 3 inch circular, or the 4 inch tube?
With my Nitro being the Black metallic with the chrome 20in wheels and chrome package, I think the 4 inch would look sweet. Any thoughts?

·
Registered
64 Posts
Hello to you also from Germany!

I would prefer the Sidesteps from TOMGAN (you can find Pictures of a black Nitro with these on tomgan.de).

Sorry to hear that you have lost a Dream. But be sure... the Time to make this kind of Dreams real will be back soon! :)

·
Registered
27 Posts
Wassup, welcome. I've been thinking bout some side step also. Been lookin' on Ebay but not sure how long those will last.

·
Premium Member
719 Posts
Wecome to the forum. Sorry about the Camaro. Life constantly throws us curves. I traded my Jeep Commander for various reasons. As far as step boards, I am looking at these. They are less than 1/2 of what Mopar charges and the shipping is free! Gotta love ebay! Good luck.

07-11 2011 Dodge Nitro S/S Nerf Bars | eBay

:cool:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
4 Participants
dhh3
Dodge Nitro Forum
We’re a forum community dedicated to Dodge Nitro SUV owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades, towing capacity, reliability, and more!
Full Forum Listing