Dodge Nitro Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Im a new proud owner of a Nitro-07,searching for chrome parts to "pimp/bling" it with.

There is no fun stuff in sweden..

Now is my oder placed!! have order chrome dorrhandles and chrome tailgate handle from CARiD.

It was so easy to shop from them and they have online chat with very helpfull workers...so if you need anything to your car order from

them!!

Love Miss Nitro:p

·
Super Moderator
23,330 Posts
Im a new proud owner of a Nitro-07,searching for chrome parts to "pimp/bling" it with.

Any ideas of where i can find it?? There is no fun stuff in sweden..

Looking for fueldoors,licenseplatebar mud flaps and so on...

Please help me

Love Miss Nitro:p
Welcome Miss Nitro!

One of our Supporting Vendors CARiD (shown @ bottom of Forums page) does have supply International Shipping. Might want to check them out and they offer our members a discount too! Good Luck!

International shipping quotes will be e-mailed to the customer before the credit card is charged. Feel free to request an international shipping quote before placing an order. If you would like special shipping arrangements please email or call us at 1-800-505-3274.
LINK: Dodge Accessories & Parts

LINK: CARiD.com - Dodge Nitro Forum

·
Premium Member
719 Posts
Welcome! Would you care to swap front bumpers with me? :confused:

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Im very happy with my bumper, my trouble is to find good stuff to shine it with...any suggestions??
Have try almost everything,the best so far is a brand called autoglym.

// Miss Nitro.

·
Premium Member
719 Posts
I was kidding about the bumper. The export Nitro has a much more aggressive front bumper, IMHO. First, you want to read the label of any cleaner/polish that you may want to use. Look for the ingredient "polymer". Wax has basically been rendered obsolete by polymers. Wax tends to "stick" to the surface, whereas a polymer will actually "bond" to the surface. If you have lost some shine, look for a good cleaner/de-waxer. Try and clean down to the clear coat, but do not use anything abrasive that will remove the top layer of the clear coat. Make sure the product is safe for clear coat. Then put a good coat of anything available in Sweden which has a polymer base. Good luck. :cool:

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanx you are like the "yoda" of waxes...(Kidding ) just great with so many options.
I`ve heard that you can use some kind of a heating gun on the plastics who have lost the shine even good on small scratches..
I dont know if its true and i have not dare to try, what if the whole shit is melting..

Thats my usually luck;)

Thanx again for the tips

XX Miss Nitro...

·
Premium Member
719 Posts
Thanx you are like the "yoda" of waxes...(Kidding ) just great with so many options.
I`ve heard that you can use some kind of a heating gun on the plastics who have lost the shine even good on small scratches..
I dont know if its true and i have not dare to try, what if the whole shit is melting..

Thats my usually luck;)

Thanx again for the tips

XX Miss Nitro...
I have never heard of this, and would be very hesitant to try. There are polishers/cleaners specifically made for plastics. Just read the label. There is one here in the states called "Back to Black" made specifically for black plastic. Good luck. :cool:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Im very happy with my bumper, my trouble is to find good stuff to shine it with...any suggestions??
Have try almost everything,the best so far is a brand called autoglym.

// Miss Nitro.
hi i use meguirs polish ,u can find it on ebay or meguiars own website.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts