Dodge Nitro Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have seen a few pics of Nitros with stripes that go from hood to fender does someone make these or are they custom?

·
Super Moderator
22,986 Posts
I have seen a few pics of Nitros with stripes that go from hood to fender does someone make these or are they custom?
They are factory car show but not yet in production on 2010's but should be on 2011. Have read they could be different than what we have both seen thus-far too? Guess we will just have to wait to see what develops!

I have after market side striping installed and that Company does not offer any hood/fender Nitro stripes, as of today. Once they become available from any source and look good I too plan to install them. If you find a factory part number, a new Nitro with stripes installed or an after market supplier please Post here. I will do the same! Thanks..

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hear anything on stripes?local dealer has a few new models in but none with stripes they said they would look into it for me

·
Super Moderator
22,986 Posts
hear anything on stripes?local dealer has a few new models in but none with stripes they said they would look into it for me
Stay turned! Should have an answer to your question very soon!

·
Premium Member
719 Posts
If anyone is interested, here is the Mopar page where I found mine.

Dodge Nitro Parts - The Official Dodge Parts eStore offered by Chrysler

Go To > Exterior Ornamentation
> Decal and Tape Stripes
> Decals

The kit is very expensive for what you get, but there is an intricate jig to enable installation. Plus, being Mopar, the stripes become part of my new vehicle warranty. My dealer only charged me $30 to install. They only come in a metallic charcoal color, and look great with my silver body. Cheers. :cool:

·
Premium Member
719 Posts
Are these cut at the correct angles and radius so they lay like the factory stripes, or are they just a pair of straight cut vinyl? Just curious - I wanted mine to look "factory", not an add on afterthought. I've purchased a lot of items on ebay - some good, some not so good! :cool:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
4 Participants
dhh3
Dodge Nitro Forum
We’re a forum community dedicated to Dodge Nitro SUV owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades, towing capacity, reliability, and more!
Full Forum Listing