Dodge Nitro Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a complete set of the factory 20" premium Nitro wheels and tires from the 2008-2009 Nitro in which I am looking to sell soon. I attained them from a friend who bought 22's for his Nitro and did not want to keep them, so I currently have them on my Jeep but I am selling the Jeep shortly. The tires are the factory Goodyear 245/50/20 tires, with over 75% tread remaining. The wheels are not bent at all and everything rolls beautifully, though 2 of the 4 wheels were slightly curb checked on the lip, not damaging the chrome face at all though. Seeing if there's an interest and taking offers via PM if anyone is in fact interested. Thanks!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/4622871443/

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
is these still available? where is ur location?
Yes, they are still available. Here's the Craigslist ad for them as well: Dodge Nitro Chrome Wheels

They are in Orlando, FL near UCF. If you would like them shipped somewhere, I would have to find out the shipping costs.

The Jeep has been out of commission for well over a month, so I had put the factory wheels back on and these are now all loose and the tread in the pictures is the current tread depth.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts