Dodge Nitro Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys... here it is! :)

Rest assured, only staff will be able to see thread titles in this section on the Active Topics, and New Posts lists.
I will route reported posts the this section as well.

·
Super Moderator
23,336 Posts
when did my name change to green?
I'm GREEN too! Green is more friendly where the color Red is aggressive and confrontational! I'm RED when I see SPAM and Green when I see a post or reply,here. Ha Ha

·
Premium Member
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
haha, thanks Toots!
BTW, I'll get caught up at Caliber next week.

I'm heading to AZ for a car show tonight and will return Monday. I will have some access to the net, but if you have anything that needs immediate attention, please contact JayC or Administrator.

Later gators :)

·
Premium Member
230 Posts
haha, thanks Toots!
BTW, I'll get caught up at Caliber next week.

I'm heading to AZ for a car show tonight and will return Monday. I will have some access to the net, but if you have anything that needs immediate attention, please contact JayC or Administrator.

Later gators :)
Has anybody considered doing a email balst to remind people about this site? Explain that it has been cleaned up and ready for people to post again or something.

ya, administrator has been pretty good so far...but we keep losing people...first you, then El Calor, etc, etc. I'm sure you'll find old PMs from me over there.

Glad you are back though. I used you as a reference when i was doing the PMs back when the caliber forums were a mess, to see if i could be a mod. Me, matty, and HIGHBRED have cleaned up pretty well...we just need an Admin for the odd things that we dont have the power to do. I will warn you about the "poho" thread...i think its actually a good thing as it allows us to keep off topic nonesense posts out of the other thread, and it kind of acts like a chat room for the active members, but it seems to be dying down now. If you have a problem with it you can PM me first about it.

...And i got the ball rolling here to get this spam pit cleaned up as well, and then got Rick the "promotion" as well

1 - 12 of 12 Posts