Dodge Nitro Forum banner

the R/T gang just grew by 1

3K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  FranknBeans 
#1 ·
Put in my order for an 08 Silver R/T with Leather and premium sound package today.

Not sure how many Canucks are on the board but I'm an alberta boy.

Can't bloody wait. I'll be handing in my company f250 diesel and going with an allowance... for essentially a FREE nitro.

:D :D :D

I'm stoked to be back in ma Mopar's family.. :cool:

#3 ·
hey thanks,

mods for sure will be exhaust and probably a cold air intake ( I assume someone will have one out by the time I get my unit). I'm not sure what else will be surfacing for the vehicle for mods. That will likelt be it. chrysler product usually don't have great tuning support generally and I don't know if I want to go with a reflash.

For looks I probably will want some chrome door handle covers

My old SRT4 was highly modded and was loud, fast and mildly obnoxious - but fun. I just want to enjoy this :D .

The Nitro and my G/Fs compass will be the normal daily drivers. I will be geeting a challenger in 08, which will satify my mod bug. :D

#4 ·
acx said:
hey thanks, mods for sure will be exhaust and probably a cold air intake ... For looks I probably will want some chrome door handle covers
That sounds good. Be certain to share some photographs!

The Nitro and my G/Fs compass will be the normal daily drivers. I will be geeting a challenger in 08, which will satify my mod bug. :D
I should think so!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.