Dodge Nitro Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:confused:Hi Everyone

I have recently registered to get some advice from all you experts before I advance any further with the possible purchase of a Nitro. I guess this will be diected to UK owners as I am based in Surrey,England.

I currently drive an X5 (auto,diesel). I use this for work - I decorate, but it has to double as my "weekend" car as well, but at around 25 - 30 mpg tops am I going to be going from "the frying pan into the fire"?

I have done quite a bit of research but feel it will better listening to current drivers of the Nitro,rather than hearing from salesman at garages who i'm afraid do not tend to be overly enthusiastic about this vechicle.

I have been looking at prices etc and basically know what I need to pay for year/mileage I have in mind. My ideal colour would be Electric Blue (The company is called Blue Decor). Should I be looking at manual or Auto, and either diesel or petrol to get a better return on MPG? Are parts readily available in the UK? Are they reasonablly priced and how about servicing?

I am sure I will have more questions - but if we could just get the ball rolling with the above I would really appeciate any advice.

Regards

·
Premium Member
712 Posts
Welcome to the forum. You will do much, much better with the CRD. I wish that it was available over here because that is what I would be driving - CRD with a 5-speed! Good luck in your search.

:cool:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi dhh3

Many thanks for your welcome and reply.

I look forward to receiving any other advice in the future

;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts