Dodge Nitro Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
for the last three days I've had problems starting my 2010 dodge nitro. I've checked the fuse for the ignition switch, the battery is good and I replaced the key. Whatelse could be the problem? All lights come on it just will not start when you first crank it in the morning. After that I'm fine till the next morning.

·
Super Moderator
23,328 Posts

Published on Apr 24, 2016

Diagnosing an alternator or battery problem.So you get in your truck or car turn the key and you get a slight click and now it will not start.What should you do.I'll show you how sometimes a simply problem can cause a no start.

·
Super Moderator
23,328 Posts
Possible reasons for your Dodge journey will not run

Feb 28, 2019
OK so I made this video of us diagnosing why our 2010 Dodge journey would not run I was going through the flow of diagnostic and I thought some of the tips would be helpful for someone trying to figure out at home what is going on with their Dodge Journey. Just to let you know I did not go through a total diagnostic I ended up finding the problem after I scanned it and replace the EGR valve but I thought the information prior to that might be helpful for some folks trying to figure out why their Dodge journey will not start. I could’ve done a fuel pressure test but it was not necessary. But hopefully you enjoyed the video for some of the insightfulness that I share with it God bless have a great day.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts