Dodge Nitro Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After Reading Aremel's post about the UConnect, it made me curious to see how many other members have it. I got my Black SLT a week ago and I've just started using the UConnect system and my wife says it sounds like I'm in a tunnel when I talk to her on it. Is this common with the UConnect system or is there some settings I need to adjust?:confused:

·
Premium Member
218 Posts
I don't have a Nitro, but have had UConnect in both my past 300C and currently in my 300C SRT8, neither has ever drawn that complaint from my callers. Nor have I heard this complaint from our other 300/Charger/Caliber forum members. Could it possibly be your phone? Have you tried pairing a different phone to see if you get the same results?

There are no user-selectable settings that I am aware of, you might want to check with your dealer to see if there are settings they can access?

Good luck. Let us know what you find out!

·
Registered
36 Posts
If you have the U Connect mic that is mounted..ie not in the mirror.. Try moving it. I moved mine to the plastic piece that holds the sunvisor up and improved the sound a great deal. Something to try....
Good luck!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts