Dodge Nitro Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Super Moderator
23,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you have questions about your NITRO factory service, Warranty or Service Contracts or news about how Bankruptcy will effect your purchase, please check out our NEWS SECTION. If it involves Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep or Italian carmaker Fiat, it should be there! NEWS that involves NITRO only is usually posted here, but much of the NEWS now involves all models that includes NITRO! Check out this Section too when visiting or click on "New Posts". We appreciate you dropping in and are here to help. THANKS!

Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep News - Dodge Nitro Forum

·
Registered
62 Posts
Perhaps not relevant but wanted to know if I can extend my warranty once it runs out? I have less than 10K miles left out of my factory warranty. Unfortunately I am not the original owner and do not qualify for the lifetime power train. I think someone mentioned that I can purchase a warranty from Chrysler directly and also pay it in installments. Think it was on Dodge's website?
My other concern is, when is the deadline to purchase the extended warranty?

·
Registered
62 Posts
I believe you can purchase the chrysler warranty anytime before your basic warranty expires.
Okie thanks, thats what I thought. Last thing I want is for them to deny my warranty application because I left it too late. They wanted to sign me up for the platinum plan at the time of purchase, it was like 2.5K dollars! eeeks!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts