Dodge Nitro Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. a few days ago a message appeared on the left display of the "pneumatic sensors monitoring control" dashboard. I've never had a yellow error light. Believing that they were the sensors for the pressure of the wheels, yesterday I changed all 4 of them ... ke I had the instrument programmed but nothing ... always signals that warning to me. I specify that the tire pressure reads but every time I turn on the car it signals the one written on the dashboard. maybe it's the modules? I did clean the wires and connectors of the wcm modules but unfortunately the writing does not want to leave. can you help me

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hello everyone. a few days ago a message appeared on the left display of the "pneumatic sensors monitoring control" dashboard. I've never had a yellow error light. Believing that they were the sensors for the pressure of the wheels, yesterday I changed all 4 of them ... ke I had the instrument programmed but nothing ... always signals that warning to me. I specify that the tire pressure reads but every time I turn on the car it signals the one written on the dashboard. maybe it's the modules? I did clean the wires and connectors of the wcm modules but unfortunately the writing does not want to leave. can you help me

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I did walk the car for hours ... but nothing..I think it's a module..I know that there are three ... but which one to change if that's the problem?

·
Super Moderator
24,236 Posts
Here in the US the cheapest and fastest way to correct any TPMS issue is to stop in a good Tire Replacement Shop. You are going to have to have the tire(s) removed anyway usually and they should have all the proper tools and knowhow to reset or replace any defective sensor (when battery fails) They also can supply TPMS at a lower cost and even guarantee them in some cases since they want your replacement tire business.

Guess you have already checked out our informative THREAD
Dodge Nitro: Tire pressure monitor system (TPMS)

Good Luck!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the sensors were changed two days ago. they are new ... that type of signaling (pictured above) also signaled it to me with the originals. maybe the wcm modules to be replaced? I also went to an expert tire shop and had the wheel sensors connected inside the control unit well. how can I do?

·
Super Moderator
24,236 Posts
I would have thought the installer ? would have been able to get them working correctly. Only other thing I can suggest is to reset the Nitro Computer by disconnecting the battery for about 5 minutes.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I would have thought the installer ? would have been able to get them working correctly. Only other thing I can suggest is to reset the Nitro Computer by disconnecting the battery for about 5 minutes.
what do you mean with installer? I was in a good tire shop the computer we inserted the sensors to the control unit.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
today I was to have my car checked again. wireless triggers have been changed. but after the diagnosis it gives me the following error code c151d. (in their diagnosis) I don't have any yellow lights on but every time I turn on my car the on-board computer writes me to check the monitoring of the pneumatic sensors. what should I do? I'm going crazy and spending a lot of money for nothing.

·
Super Moderator
24,236 Posts
Dodge Nitro TPMS Reset Procedure. Ensure all tires are inflated to the pressure listed on the tire placard. When ignition is turned off, the system will be cleared and the TPMS telltale will turn off. The system will recalibrate when vehicle is operated at a speed of 30 mph for a minimum of 30 seconds.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
maybe I have to look at some electronic valve ?? I also unplugged the negative cable of my battery for 3 hours ... but nothing. maybe short circuit?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
can you guys help me? I have tried everything. the tpms and trigger sensors are new. vollegsnfo the machine sl computer tells me error c151d. Does the spare wheel have the TPMS sensor? every time I turn on the machine the display always writes that phrase to me. as in the picture.

·
Super Moderator
24,236 Posts
Hard to tell about issues of non-USA Nitro. I suggest you GOOGLE "Error Code if you can. Many are shown for Chrysler vehicles in the USA that might help you. As an example
Fix Jeep TPMS light on fault code: C150D

There are many more using Google Search so that is all that I can suggest or use another Search Engine that is available in Italy. Good Luck..

1 - 20 of 20 Posts