Dodge Nitro Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! Just my thoughts , Dodge released the info & build & price deal on their web site to see what the publics reaction would be to the new NITRO & what people think about. I believe that they monitor web sites that have a Nitro section, to gather information about the vech.,options & access. pkgs. being offered & if & what changes should be made prior to release. This seems the proper site to
get this talk going.I know I've never been a fan of large rimmed small sidewall tires( lot of dirt road driving in Alaska), would also like to have the 4.0L engine but it seems you can't have one without the other. Other than that really like the Nitro & am almost certin will wind up ownig one, with just some minor changes to what they offer right now. Sorry for the long post & rant just trying to get something going. Want to hear your thoughts on this. Thanks Dan:confused:

·
Registered
88 Posts
when you did the pricing on the site at the end, i did the survey and sent all that info to dodge.
i would have to believe that they will look over that info and use it to make any option, accessory or possibly price changes.
but i do agree the more people say at different places the more info dodge can get

i did my pricing and came up with $31,400 on an R/T pretty much loaded my only gripe is that they dont offer the flame red (bright non metalic red) and only offer the closer to maroon metallic red (inferno red), so i will go with black

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thats about my price also. Black R/T w/everything but the sunroof, dvd, smokers group, & leather seats. Just want the 17" wheels rather than the 20's. That survey at the end hopefully will convince them to make a few changes.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I am with you guys on the rims, because the first thing I will do is sell my R/T rims and buy aftermarket ones so it would be better to be able to get the 17's.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thinks there is any chance of the manual transmission being offered with the 4.0L? Not sure I could drive an auto again and might have to stick with a new Dakota.

·
Registered
17 Posts
sports car manual i see, suv manual? unless you are doing some serious offroading I dont see the point, but thats just me

·
Registered
17 Posts
Like I said I agree on a sports car, like my 350 hp wrx,I cant imagine having an auto but on an suv just press the gas and go.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts