Dodge Nitro Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why is the front power outlet connector in my 2007 Dodge Nitro SLT different from the cargo area power outlet connector. I need to replace the front one and all I can find is the one that's fits the rear cargo. Does anyone know what the difference is. If so please send me a clue so I can track the part down. I've tried everywhere and all I can find is the one that fits the cargo are power outlet. Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Why is the front power outlet connector in my 2007 Dodge Nitro SLT different from the cargo area power outlet connector. I need to replace the front one and all I can find is the one that's fits the rear cargo. Does anyone know what the difference is. If so please send me a clue so I can track the part down. I've tried everywhere and all I can find is the one that fits the cargo are power outlet. Thanks in advance!

Also the back of the power outlet for the front is orange and the cargo area power outlet is grey

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Picture shows the difference between the two, front notch on the left and cargo only two pins and notch is on the right

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Never mind every one, I found it. What a pain this was! on Mopar's parts site it is part number 4793551 Its called a Lighter base.

·
Super Moderator
23,122 Posts
KPerry

Thanks for posting your own answer with a picture! It may very well help others!

Somebody likes you

1 - 6 of 6 Posts