Dodge Nitro Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First off, I'm new to this forum and also a proud new owner of a 2007 R/T. Took me 7 years to finally get her. But she's all mine.

Well I just had the windows tinted yesterday and I'm now missing a piece of trim that goes between the window and the door to keep the weather out of the door. I'm calling it a window seal, but that may not be the correct name. Maybe weatherstriping or something along that line.

Anyways, I've called every salvage yard in my area with no luck and I'm finding it difficult to locate this piece online. does anyone out there have an idea? Is there a universal weatherstrip that could work?

Thanks in advance

·
Super Moderator
23,434 Posts
First off, I'm new to this forum and also a proud new owner of a 2007 R/T. Took me 7 years to finally get her. But she's all mine.

Well I just had the windows tinted yesterday and I'm now missing a piece of trim that goes between the window and the door to keep the weather out of the door. I'm calling it a window seal, but that may not be the correct name. Maybe weatherstriping or something along that line.

Anyways, I've called every salvage yard in my area with no luck and I'm finding it difficult to locate this piece online. does anyone out there have an idea? Is there a universal weatherstrip that could work?

Thanks in advance
Great News and good luck with your new 07 Nitro. Guess I must ask why not contact a Dealer to order?

·
Premium Member
712 Posts
Maybe the guy that tinted your windows forgot to put it back on.

:cool:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts