Dodge Nitro Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So listen, I haven't quite purchased my Nitro yet. I'm going back to the stealership in the morning to try and finalize a deal. Right now, it's lookin' like a 2011 Heat 4.0 with a roof, Mygig in a dark charcoal. Anything I should be aware of? It stickers at 28,010 after the incentives, TT&L it'll be $25,160. I'll be coming out of an awesome 2006 Magnum R/T AWD that I love very much. But after some issues, I just can't continue paying another 3 1/2 years hoping that nothing else will go wrong. I come from Custommagnums.com and I truely hope that the people here are as friendly as those wonderful peeps over there. I believe in forums like these because they are full of information and people that love their rides. If this deal does go through, I will become a paying member. I hope to get to know some new people.
Peace,
DIDYOMA

·
Super Moderator
23,012 Posts
Good Luck & Welcome! Not many issues with the 2011 Nitro, and you should love it being fully equipped. If you plan to keep it a long time (more than 3 years) you might consider a Factory Extended Warranty, just-in-case.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Hello to you

and Welcome also from Germany

I am riding my Truck nearly three and a half years now. After some Issues in the first time (typical issues from the first Production time) it is just doing what a Car should do: Running!

·
Premium Member
719 Posts
Roof Option!

Totally awesome, Dude. Your Nitro comes with a roof! This was not listed as an option on mine! I've had mine for about 3 months now, about 3,000 miles with 0 issues. I spent about 4 years on jeepcommander.com and am learning some great things about the Nitro here. Welcome - let's have some fun.
:cool:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
6 Participants
Miss Nitro
Dodge Nitro Forum
We’re a forum community dedicated to Dodge Nitro SUV owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades, towing capacity, reliability, and more!
Full Forum Listing