Super Moderator
23,128 Posts

·
Super Moderator
23,128 Posts
Dodge Nitro Brochure - Dodge Ireland

(PDF]Dodge Nitro Brochure - Dodge Ireland

www.dodge.ie/downloads/Dodge_Nitro_Ireland.pdf
The 17” alloy wheels complement the Dodge Nitro's unique appearance and .... (sxt) nitro 2.8 crd. (sxt commercial) safety and security. All Speed Traction control.

·
Super Moderator
23,128 Posts
Dodge Nitro Crd Service Manual

Dodge Nitro Crd Service Manual

Dodge nitro suv - allpar, Dodge nitro four wheel drive models: transfer case. the four wheel drive versions have two transfer cases, depending on the transmission. manual transmissions get the. Nitro, 2010 dodge nitro manuals, Original factory service manual cd used to diagnose and repair your vehicle. does not contain wiring diagram information.. 2008 dodge nitro sxt crd review | caradvice, 2008 dodge nitro sxt crd road test. model tested: dodge nitro sxt crd. recommended retail price: $43,490. options fitted: none. brute styling, sound system, features.

Dodge Nitro Repair Manual, Service Manual Online 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011

Published on Dec 15, 2014

Dodge Nitro Repair Manual / Service Manual Online - 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011

If you need a Dodge Nitro repair manual, you're in luck. Now you can get the Dodge Nitro repair manual

·
Super Moderator
23,128 Posts
Hi from Australia

Hi from Australia
Hi all,

I'm from Australia and my wife and I are looking at buying a KA Nitro CRD.

We have always had various different Jeeps for offroading etc but we love the look of the Nitro compared to the KK Cherokee (Liberty). We're hoping that we can buy a Nitro and swap in a dual range transfer case from a KK so we can have the best of both worlds!

However Nitro's aren't cheap over here, approx $20k (AU) for a diesel Nitro, for us this is a big investment that I don't want to get wrong.

I'm hoping to use this forum to help educate me and others as I learn about these tough looking vehicles.

Thanks,

(Copy of original Post)

·
Super Moderator
23,128 Posts
Diesel Particulate Filter Cleaning

Diesel Particulate Filter Cleaning

Published on Oct 21, 2013

FSX DPF Cleaning technology is now available at Cerni Motors. View this video to see what happens when you bring your DPF to us for cleaning! Schedule your appointment today!

Cleaning dpf filter

Uploaded on Sep 6, 2011

We had seen it done many times on the internet so when we had a vehicle come in with a blocked dpf we thought we would give it a try

·
Registered
3 Posts
Us nitro vs. euro nitro engine trans shield

Hi all

Can any local there tell me if nitro U.S. has metal shield under engine, and plastic shield under trans?

Seems not....euro has them

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey admin, why did you move my thread "us nitro vs euro nitro" under another topic? Is there a mistake?

This is a no sense, to move it under 2.8 nitro sxt... I'm asking info about nitro in united states... My question was if u.s nitro has shield on engine...people now will not read it

·
Super Moderator
23,128 Posts
Hey admin, why did you move my thread "us nitro vs euro nitro" under another topic? Is there a mistake?

This is a no sense, to move it under 2.8 nitro sxt... I'm asking info about nitro in united states... My question was if u.s nitro has shield on engine...people now will not read it
You will find friends here with your CRD Nitro since we do not have them here in the U.S. As for moving your post it will still be read since it just has a re-direct.

·
Registered
2 Posts
my dodge can not longer breathe :-(

hello dodge lovers,

i hope somebody here can help me. im from romania and i tried so much times to find the part i need to change in my car but im always unlucky :-(

nobody seems to know what i need...

take a look to my photos. the red part on the photos was just a workaround that didnt work anymore :-( i need the original part.

can anybody tell me the name and partnumber of what i need so i can order it? i will give up soon :-(

best wishes

oana

PS: its a Dodge Nitro 2.8 CRD from 2008 (not more i know)

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
23,128 Posts

·
Super Moderator
23,128 Posts
Dodge Nitro 2.8 CRD

Dodge Nitro 2.8 CRD

The introduced at the Paris Auto Show 2006 Dodge Nitro SUV was offered from the start in a diesel variant. Unlike the petrol engine, the Dodge Nitro 2.8 CRD is not a six-cylinder, but an externally supplied by VM Motori four-cylinder diesel engine with common-rail fuel injection and four valves per cylinder. The Dodge Nitro 2.8 CRD is available with six-speed manual or, for an additional charge, with five-speed automatic. The front passenger seat can be folded forward, the tilt-adjustable rear seats are divided in the ratio 60/40 foldable. Storage space is also provided abundant in the Dodge Nitro 2.8 CRD thanks to clever solutions. The center console has room for organizers, mobile phones, handheld computers or coins, and there are door bins for driver and front passenger as well as a map pocket behind the driver's seat. The LOAD 'N GO (loading and driving off) load floor of the Dodge Nitro 2.8 CRD is a real innovation. The cargo floor slides just under 46 inches to the rear of the luggage compartment of the Dodge Nitro to allow for effortless loading, and can be loaded with up to 182 kg.

SOURCE

·
Super Moderator
23,128 Posts
hello dodge lovers,

i hope somebody here can help me. im from romania and i tried so much times to find the part i need to change in my car but im always unlucky :-(

take a look to my photos. the red part on the photos was just a workaround that didnt work anymore :-( i need the original part.

can anybody tell me the name and partnumber of what i need so i can order it? i will give up soon :-(

best wishes

oana

Welcome Oana!

Great 1st Post and pictures! Since the CRD engine was never sold in the US I moved your Post to this special section of CRD owners with the hope maybe some of them could be of some help. It's hard to find any source here with pictures of the hose you need a replacement. Will keep on looking myself.

I guess if anyone knew what they were looking for maybe the hose you want may be listed HERE

·
Super Moderator
23,128 Posts

·
Super Moderator
23,128 Posts
hello dodge lovers,

best wishes

oana

Since no one else has chimed in I suggest you contact Adora Equipment HERE since they stock a large inventory of genuine VM Motori parts.

Adora Equipment
300 Rue de la Berge du Canal, Lachine, QC H8R 1H3, Canada

Tel: 1 800 661-2180 or (514) 366-2180
Fax: (514) 366 2097

You can send them a E-Mail using this LINK

You have great pictures of the hose you need a replacement of and I would think they should be able to help you. Good Luck and sorry we could not be more helpful.

·
Registered
2 Posts
thank you guys!

thanks guys for this information.

after research a little about vm motori i finally found the part i need.

btw. it is a "HOSE. Outlet. Charge Air Cooler. . " Nr. 55037791AE

thanks guys

best wishes

inna

·
Super Moderator
23,128 Posts
Upcoming Changes for UK/ European users

Upcoming Changes for UK/ European users

10/19/2015

As some of you may know, there has been an update in The UK and Europe regarding internet privacy laws, specifically in regards to cookies and trackers.

All sites that use cookies for any purposes must now display that they do so and provide an option for informed consent and the ability to opt out of cookies.

More information can be seen here The Cookie Law Explained

What this means for all of us is that we will be deploying a function that will appear to UK and EU IP addresses and provides them with the relevant information and the chance to opt out.

If a user chooses to opt out of cookies this will impact basic functions of the site

Here are a few examples of this change and how it will affect you;

-“Remember me” will not work anymore as it’s a cookie tracked function, so members will be logged out more often.
- “Already read forums” may not be viewed as read
-Mobile layout choice will divert back to its original state
-The multi quote function may not work
- Any page layout changes

We are letting you know in the event that a UK/EU user reports these functions are not working, you have a base line to help them. Please remember that the pop up will only show up if the user in on an IP address that is UK/EU based.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Nitro CRD 2.8 2009 - Power Enhancements?

I'm a new member to the forum and was reading a bunch of stuff here on how to increase performance of my Nitro diesel. I tow quite a bit of stuff and need max kw possible. Reading previous posts, it looks like the TDC chip, the Volant cold air intake are the most popular for increasing power. I can't see much published on the exhaust upgrades for a diesel.

Anyway, what would be your three top performance enhancers that you would recommend for this machine?

Much appreciated MarcusV

·
Super Moderator
23,128 Posts
Welcome Marcus!

Not much of anything I could find in the U.S since your vehicle is not sold here. Did find some neat exhaust upgrades for a diesel HERE.

Only problem it is from France I believe? It does show that a manufacture does make an aftermarket exhaust for your vehicle. Not sure where you can purchase one from locally however. Good Luck and if you have any luck post your results here to help others.

NITRO-ECH-004
Double exhaust type : Sport, stainless double oval outputs 80 mm Dodge Nitro 2.8 CRD

·
Premium Member
1 Posts
Cambelt replacement

Hello, Not sure if you can help as im in the uk :confused: I had my 2009 nitro serviced @ 75000 miles to day , the garage said the cambelt needed replacing ? but i quoted the owners handbook that says replace the belt and tensioner at 125000 miles ? as the car is just 6 years old should i go on years or miles ? I have a 2.8 CRD SXT and have tried to service and maintain it to the owner's manual, thank you Graham:)

101 - 120 of 133 Posts